Sunday, August 30, 2009
First day of school 2009
We were all very excited for school to start this year. They started on August 13. So far they have all had a great school year. I cannot believe how big they are all getting time flys when your having fun.(or have 4 kids) Logan had to jump in the picture, he would love to be going to school he is very jealous, next year he will get to go to pre-school.
Mckenna started 5th grade, she will move on to Intermediate school next year.
Tyler is in the 2nd grade, or 2ndth as she says.

And Landon is in 8th grade. One year from now he could be getting his learners permit to drive, that could be scary!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yay to the first day of school!! All four of those LITTLE'S are so adorable! I can't believe how fast they're growing up! Zach and I really want to head down there soon, hopefully one of these weekends. Love ya guys!
Awww... my kids are growing up!!! They are so cute. i see these pics and miss you guys even more!!!! Give them all a hug for me!!!
I can't believe how fast those kids are growing it looks like they had a good and cute first day. We love you guys and can't wait to see you.
They all look so cute on the first day of school, I can still remember my own kids and their first day of school, your right time does go fast, fast fast...take care love ya
How did I not know that you had a blog until now? I am a moron....your kids are growing up so fast!!! What a cute family!!! And you look fab Kristy!!! :)
Post a Comment